Friday, July 27, 2012

London 2012: Good Luck Alin Moldoveanu!!!

I want to dedicate this post to Alin Moldoveanu; he is from my hometown and will compete in London at 10m Air Rifle. I wish him good luck and to bring home the medal. I have had the privilege to know him and he deserve a medal :D Pentru români vă recomand să citiţi blogul domnului Cătălin Tolontan unde este un interviu cu Alin.


Seven years ago I was a big fan of Paris and wished with all my heart that 2012 Summer Olympics will be held in Paris. It was a big surprised that the amazing London had won the games but everything seems so cool. Yes, I feel like these games are cool. I love the logo even though many considered it so ugly. I love the mascots and have them in my house. I love the stadiums. I love the vibe that old London put on the games and the result is such a modern view. The latest thing I like so much is the official song. Muse launched a few weeks ago "Survival" and I really love it and play it in heavy rotation :D The video is amazing and I can't wait the games which will be the best ever, I feel that. There will be new stories, new dramas, new emotions, new stars, surprises and old stars confirming their value. I also hope there will be peace in the World and I am thinking especially about Syria. I also dream that Romania will win lots of medals but that is not really important because it is more important to take part than to win. I wish you all good luck and may we have amazing games. London 2012.

51.538611,-0.016389 Click for Google Maps or use numbers on your GPS to navigate.
Wikipedia For more information, links, pictures and many more Wikipedia is the perfect site to be informed.
London 2012 For visiting information (like fees and open days and times) use the official site.
United Kingdom For travel information, the official site of the National Tourist Board, is the perfect location.













No comments:

Post a Comment