Thursday, October 29, 2009

Accor Hotel


Accor is a major universal group in hotels which operates in almost 100 countries. The leading hotel company will be having a 3-day Super Sale in one million hotel rooms at amazing rates across Asia Pacific.


This will be a superb opportunity for travelers who plan to take a holiday break between 9th of December to 10th of April enjoying world’s awesome cities at whole Super Sale rates. Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific is valid in the following Asia destinations: Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside, Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo and Mercure Johor Palm Resort and Golf (previously Sofitel).


I myself really look forward to book a flights together with my family particularly in Taiwan and Malaysia. It will be an advantage for me because the two places are just close to Philippines. Also I have heard and seen over the net some of the best attractions to visit and I am planning to make an itinerary in order to have a smooth travel experience. Traveling has been my passion, and I found Accor hotels’ accommodation a perfect partner for an awesome adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment