Monday, May 18, 2009

South Wales Australia

This rainy day made me stay inside the house for the whole afternoon. I have nothing to do except from facing into my computer until an old friend became visible online. We chatted and shared different thoughts. She’s working in Australia now, a small company situated nearby Byron bay hotels. ! I asked her about several places to visit there and this was here opinion.

“Traveling is a superb adventure! If you’re a newbie in the place, you won’t feel home alone because there are lots of things to enjoy. Great attractions are just everywhere. My unforgettable moment was when my colleagues invited me to join with them in a trip at the Northern New South Wales of Australia. Because we are working in a hotel, we visited the top rank hotels in the place such as Port Macquarie Hotels and Coffs Harbour Hotels . Their services are impressive and prices are fairly fitted to anyone’s pocket. Hotels are accessible in any type of vehicle, but traveling by road is much better.“

No comments:

Post a Comment