Friday, November 7, 2008

Travel and travel stories


There has been a bit of a slow down recently in my writing as well..the reason being I dont want to become a factory churning articles by the day.Travel writing is an intense personal experience, sometimes even more exhilarating and draining than the journey itself and just putting it down in an avalanche of words does not make sense to me.I have three articles published last week and my favourite among them is my wild Masinagudi night safari .Please read it (you can click on the words "Masinagudi night safari and it will take you to the article )when you have the time and let me know your feedback . There was a story on a cave temple in Madurai published in Metro Plus, Inside Story and a piece on Kaidala, a small village in Karnataka which is the birthplace of a legendary 11th century sculptor . The links to these two are down and I will post the stories shortly. Meanwhile , the above picture is that of a man smoking in the Kaidala temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment