Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stuck at home with itchy feet


I am stuck at home as I am broke..no money to fly or stay in a decent hotel and all trains are running full.So am currently looking for sponsors and well wishers and good ideas to travel without spending much.I write for a living and so if any magazine or website out there wishes me to travel to Kerala or Kumbakonam in exchange for a story, I am game. Hope some resort or hotel owners out there are listening as well and will show me some hospitality in return for some publicity. This weekend has been particularly disappointing. Four destinations were planned and they all remained in the planning stage only . Next week seems to be going the same way . So, here I am sitting and looking at my old pictures and feeling nostalgic

No comments:

Post a Comment