Friday, July 25, 2008

A dark day for Bangalore


The eight blasts in Bangalore have thrown the city out of gear and it is very unfortunate that terrorists have started resorting to such cowardly acts to psyche people. The discussion is not about whether it is a low intensity or a high internsity act and how many casualities were there..Its sad that it happenned and we only hope the authorities ensure that it doesnt happen again. My thanks to those who inquired on my wellness and I do hope that fellow Bangaloreans are safe and healthy ..I was on the way to the railway station to catch my train to Madras and I am now posting this from the sunny city. I am travelling again tomorrow and will be back to the blogging world within a week to ten days..Until then , take care and have a safe weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment